As we age, our immune systems begin to suffer from a number of conditions, the most common of which is insufficient amounts of healthy bacteria in our bodies. The result? We start to develop infections more frequently, and our immune systems begin to overheat and overreact. In other words, living a healthy, productive life doesn’t always mean you have to stay home in bed!
That’s why drinking a glass of organic apple cider vinegar every day is so beneficial- it helps support our immune systems and boost our natural defenses. In this blog post, you can learn about the top benefits of drinking organic apple cider vinegar, as well as how to make your own at home.
Fight Infections with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
While many people are interested in learning how to make organic apple cider vinegar, they are often put off due to the thought of spending time in their kitchen. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to make organic apple cider vinegar at home.
Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your time:
- Make sure you have the right ingredients. You can’t just throw a bottle of apple cider vinegar into a cupboard, because it won’t keep properly. You’ll have to store it in a jar or bottle and keep it at room temperature. If you want to make sure your vinegar is as fresh as when you bought it, keep it in the refrigerator.
- Strain the vinegar. Many people put the wrong kind of spice in their apple cider vinegar. You want a combination of acid and fiber in your vinegar to keep your immune system strong, but some people put only acid in their vinegar. This can lead to enzymes and other harmful compounds that can harm your body. Always strain your vinegar when you’re making your own, to get rid of impurities.
- Keep your ingredients fresh. You’re going to spend the majority of your time making your own organic apple cider vinegar, but you’ll also want to store it in a sealed bottle. It’s best to store it in a dark, cool place, like a cupboard.
Support Our Immune Systems with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Our immune systems help keep us healthy, but they can become imbalanced over time. Colds, flu, shingles, and other infections are caused by imbalanced immune systems. When our immune systems aren’t balanced, they generate excessive inflammation, which can damage our bodies.
In order to avoid this, you will want to support your immune systems with organic apple cider vinegar.
There are a number of great ways to do this:
- Drink two glasses of organic apple cider vinegar daily. This is one of those “you’ll be glad you did” things because it will make your immune system more efficient. It will create stronger antibodies, boost your natural defenses, and generally make you feel better. More importantly, your body will be able to fight diseases more effectively.
- Add organic apple cider vinegar to your diet. It’s not necessary to make a special trip to the grocery store to buy organic apples, but you will want to consume more organic foods than the average person. Make sure you are including organic apples in your diet with other healthy foods like avocados, sweet potatoes, and carrots.
Boost our Natural Defenses with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
In order to protect our bodies from infection, we have several natural defenses. One of our natural defenses against infections is our immune systems’ ability to specifically recognize and kill off specific types of bacteria.
Organic apples contain compounds that our bodies can use to fight off infections, making them a natural choice for immune system support.
To boost your immune system with organic apple cider vinegar, you will want to consume a diet high in fruits and vegetables. You can also drink green tea, red wine, or ginger ale.
Help with Digestion with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Our digestive systems play an essential role in keeping our bodies healthy. When things go wrong- whether it’s an infection, a stomachache, or a natural disease process- our digestive systems are the first places to look for help.
To support your digestive system, drink organic apple cider vinegar regularly. You can purchase it online, or you can make your own from scratch. To make your own organic apple cider vinegar, simply combine 2 1/2 cups of organic apples, 2 cups of water, and 1/4 tablespoon of salt.
Help with Immunity with Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Your body makes antibodies to fight off diseases, and it’s important for them to be able to do their job properly. In order to do this, your immune system needs to be able to identify and kill off all kinds of microorganisms.
For optimal health, your body also needs to be able to identify and kill off foreign invaders quickly. This is where your immunity to vinegar can help.
In order to support your immunity to vinegar, you will want to consume foods that contain acid. You can do this by drinking lemon or limeades, or you can add organic apple cider vinegar to your diet.
Organic apples are a great source of vitamin C and Folate, as well as a good amount of manganese and potassium. They are also a good source of fiber and selenium, which can help with digestive health. Plus, they’re pretty affordable!
From the sound of it, you might be thinking that organic apples are expensive. You’d be wrong. In fact, you can make organic apple cider vinegar for very little money. If you’re lucky enough to live in an area with organic apples, you can make a high-quality organic apple cider vinegar for very little money.