Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
An appletini is a traditional method of serving apple cider vinegar. It is a perfect drink for a warm summer’s day. However, over the years, the term has become synonymous with cocktails. In other words, you may have heard that you should not drink apple cider vinegar.
It is a well-known fact that drinking vinegar comes high in acetic acid. In fact, it is one of the most potent acidifiers around. This article will give you all the information you need about the health benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar pills. So, what are you waiting for? Get your bucket list ready!
What are the Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar Pills
As mentioned above, apple cider vinegar is a great remedy for all kinds of ailments. However, not all of them are related to the health benefits of the acid itself.
Here are some of the main health benefits of drinking water with a sprinkle of ACV:
- – It helps with digestion
- – It purifies the blood
- – It removes toxins from the body
- – It helps with headaches, stomachaches, and insomnia
- – It is effective in treating skin diseases
- – It is anti-inflammatory
- – It can help with the removal of kidney stones.
- – It has been proven to be effective in lowering cholesterol
- – It is rich in vitamin B2, B3, and B5.
- – It is a natural anti-inflammatory
- – It can help with the treatment of diabetes
- – It has been found to be effective in lowering cholesterol
- – It is rich in vitamin B2, B3, and B5.
Boosts Immune System
When you consume high amounts of acid, it is actually activated by the body. As a result, it creates an environment where beneficial micro-organisms can thrive and multiply. The two main groups of bacteria found in the digestive tract are acid-producing bacteria and alkaline-friendly bacteria.
It is the balance between these two groups of bacteria that determines your health.
Drinking an organic acid like ACV can actually boost the amount of acid in your body. As a result, your immune system will be much more capable of fighting off infections and diseases.
Increases Digestive Health
The function of the gut is to absorb nutrients from the food you eat and transform them into energy. The digestive system consists of millions of active cells that work together to absorb food and eliminate it from the body.
This is called digestion and metabolism. The digestive system is responsible for breaking down plant and animal materials, as well as many other substances.
Many dietary practices, such as over-the-top eating, can disrupt this digestive system.
By adding ACV to your daily diet, you can help your body absorb more nutrients from the food you eat.
Helps Fight Cancer
Cancer is a disease that affects many parts of the body, including the skin, lungs, and digestive system. It is not necessary to have a scientific explanation for this health benefit. We just have to remember that cancer can be prevented and treated with a healthy diet.
May Help Fight Against Free Radicals
Free radicals are unstable atoms and molecules that form when our bodies break down food. The by-product of this is a molecule called free radicals.
These free radicals cause inflammation and damage to the body.
Drinking an organic acid like ACV can help shield your body against damaging free radicals created by a lifestyle full of stress and pollutants.
What Are the Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar Pills?
Side effects of any medication or treatment are always worth discussing with your doctor. However, some of the side effects of drinking ACV are:
- – gas
- – abdominal bloating
- – headache
- – Dizziness
- – Drowsiness
- – Dry mouth (obviously)
- – Tingling sensation in the fingers and toes
- – Skin that feels a little oily
- – Skin that looks purple
- – Skin that is slightly yellow
- – Skin that looks a little pasty
- – Skin that looks a little “weird”
- – Skin that is a little “gritty”
- – Skin that feels a little “sticky”
- – Itching
- – Skin that is easily broken out
- – Skin that is quite dry
- – Itching and flaking skin
- – White marks on the face
- – Little red spots on the face
- – Tingling and numbness in the hands and feet
- – Feeling a little hungry
- – Diarrhea
- – Constipation
- – Halitosis (lemon-like odor in the mouth)
- – Dry mouth and dry tongue
- – Nausea
- – Fatigue
- – Desire to do things that you normally don’t do
- – You may lose a lot of weight (a lot of people do)
In summary, consuming 2 glasses of water along with one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar (or more) each day can help protect your health. It can help with a variety of health issues, including gut and liver health, as well as reduce the risk of developing various cancers and heart diseases.
If you are having a health problem and don’t know how to fix it, it is best to try to identify the cause and treat it accordingly.
Drinking water with a sprinkle of ACV has a number of benefits, both for your health and for your wallet.
Keep in mind that drinking 2 glasses of water with 1 tablespoon of vinegar a day is a great thing. However, if you are experiencing side effects, like a dry mouth or stomachache, lower the amount of vinegar you consume and try again later.