Apple Vinegar Drink Benefits
How to Make Apple Vinegar Drink Benefits Taste Better?
Did you know that drinking apple vinegar can help you taste better? Well, it does in one way or another, but the benefits are much greater than you think.
So, what exactly is apple vinegar? It’s a refreshing beverage made from making apple cider vinegar.
It’s made from apples, not from distilled oracle wine. That’s right. Apple cider vinegar is actually healthier than distilled oracle wine because it has more natural flavors.
In this article, we’ll talk about the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar, its uses, and the many ways it can help you taste better.
What are the benefits of drinking Apple Cider Vinegar?
Although apple cider vinegar doesn’t have a lot of health benefits, it does have some. Here are a few of them:
– It helps with digestion – It regulates blood pressure – It is a great source of natural potassium – It is a good source of Vitamin B-6 and Vitamin B-12 – It is a good source of Iron – It is a good source of Zinc
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
This is where the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar really start to come into play.
- To make apple cider vinegar, you’ll need to use fall or McIntosh apples, not Gala or Superba. They’re the perfect apples for making vinegar because they have lots of juice and minimal fiber.
- After you core, slice, and peel the apples, you can either use them whole or chop them up.
- To make 6-8 glasses of vinegar, you’ll need to use 4-5 medium apples and around 3/4 cup of apple cider.
- To make the drink, you can either use the raw apple cider vinegar or make your own.
- If you don’t have time to make your own cider vinegar, you can always buy raw apple cider.
- Making your own cider vinegar is very simple: You will take the juice from the apples and put it in a pot with 2/3 cup of water. Once it comes to a boil, reduce the heat to low so that the liquid is barely simmering. That’s it!
- You should let the liquid cool down to room temperature before refrigerating it. Keep in mind that you should drink the vinegar within 2-3 days.
You can drink the finished product hot or cold. If you choose to drink it cold, put it in the fridge and leave it there for 24 hours before consuming it so that it has the best possible chance of satisfying your taste buds.
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits Taste Better
When you consume acidic foods like lemon, orange, or vinegar, your body needs time to adjust.
By making your own apple cider vinegar, you’ll be giving your body the chance to adjust to the high acidity found in it.
That means that you’ll be able to taste the difference between the two and enjoy the benefits of drinking one without having to suffer through the burning and pucker associated with drinking regular vinegar.
Here are a few of the benefits that you might experience when drinking apple cider vinegar:
– sweeter and more complex flavors, like in dessert or cheese
– easier to digest
– better for your stomach ache
– less likely to have a hangover the next day
– less likely to develop liver and pancreatic diseases
Drinking apple cider vinegar is a great way to cleanse your system and taste better than before.
It is believed that drinking this vinegar along with meals will help your system break down food more efficiently, which means that you’ll be able to consume more food but have fewer leftovers to worry about!
And last but not least, if you are looking for more ways to benefit from drinking apple cider vinegar, check out these:
– Make your own salad dressings (yogurt, mayonnaise, salad cream, etc.)
– Make your own potato salad
– Make your own bread and butter
– Make your own ice cream
– Make your own cake
As you can see, there are many ways to make use of this beneficial beverage.