Did you know that your cup of coffee can be improved with a shot of apple cider vinegar? According to a study conducted by the Washington State University, drinking a cup of coffee a day can lower your risk of stroke by up to 40 percent. The reason for this is that the vinegar in coffee has been shown to have antibacterial properties. The study also shows that drinking two cups of coffee per day has no ill effects. In fact, it was found that those who drink more than that have a lower risk of disease. The benefits of drinking a cup of coffee go beyond just the taste. It is also a great source of antioxidants. In this article, we will explain the benefits of drinking apple cider vinegar shots and give you some ideas on how to.
Apple Cider Vinegar Shot Has Antioxidant Value
Many people don’t know it, but coffee has a few antioxidants that could be useful for health. One of these is alpha-tocopherol which is found in canola and olive oil, but not in coffee. Another is resveratrol which is found in red wine and blueberries, but not in coffee. This means that drinking a cup of coffee daily could be harmful, but drinking a shot of apple cider vinegar daily can be helpful. The reason for this is because the acid from the vinegar has the ability to break down the compounds in coffee which could be harmful.
Benefits of drinking a cup of Coffee
Coffee has been shown to:
- Improve memory by up to 40 percent
- Improve the clarity of your thoughts by up to 40 percent
- Improve your moods by up to 40 percent
- Help you sleep by up to 40 percent
- Keep cravings at bay by up to 40 percent
- Encourage healthy weight loss by up to 40 percent
- Have anti-oxidative properties which help keep you healthy
- Have choline which is needed for brain health
- Boost your immune system by up to 40 percent
- Help you stay calm and focused by up to 40 percent
- Have strong anti-inflammatory properties which help protect your gut and immune system
- Reduce your risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease by up to 40 percent
- Help prevent heart disease and strokes by up to 40 percent
- Improve your skin by up to 40 percent
- Help you relax and sleep by up to 40 percent
- Have a full taste without being overpowering or bitter
How to Drink Apple Cider Vinegar Shot
One of the easiest ways to drink an Apple Cider Vinegar Shot is to take it with a meal. You can either take it with your morning coffee or your evening snack. This is highly dependent on your schedule and how you like your caffeine. You can also drink it alone if you want. The best way to drink it is with a breakfast or lunch item like oatmeal or granola bars, or even a bowl of oatmeal. You can also drink it during your dinner.
If you are having trouble finding something to drink with your meal, you can also purchase a cup of coffee and add hot water to it. This is called “coffee-water” and can be found in grocery stores.
Get the Full Health Benefits of Coffee
Coffee does have a few health benefits, but you must drink it in moderation. A cup of coffee contains:
Caffeine – a stimulant that can cause jittery feelings, increased heart rate, and low blood pressure, even when you don’t have any other caffeine-containing drinks around
– a stimulant that can cause jittery feelings, increased heart rate, and low blood pressure, even when you don’t have any other caffeine-containing drinks around Sugar – sugar is a natural source of energy for the body and increases metabolism, but it can have side effects like raising blood sugar and being a diuretic.
If you are interested in improving your health and getting a boost in your wellbeing, drinking a cup of coffee is a great start. However, you should drink it in moderation as it can cause certain side effects like jitteriness.
Drinking a cup of coffee every day can be a great way to start your day, but you should drink it in moderation.
If you want to get the most out of coffee, you should try to drink it with food to avoid feeling too jittery.
Now, go enjoy your coffee in moderation and live your life to the full!