3 Proven Benefits of Apples for Your Face!
Apples are one of the most widely-known and commonly-used fruits in the world. They’re nutritious and packed with loads of natural benefits.
Apples are packed with antioxidants and other nutrients that are beneficial for your skin. If you’ve noticed, your face has gotten a little dry and needs a little TLC. Instead of reaching for a bottle of expensive moisturizer, use an apple! These three benefits of apples for your face will have you reaching for an apple the next time you see one.
1. Apples are high in antioxidants
Apples are packed with antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals in your body. Free radicals are unstable, “uncontrolled” molecules that can damage your skin, hair, and nails. Antioxidants help slow down free radical damage, which can help your skin remain young and healthy.
2. The peel of an apple has lots of benefits
The peel of an apple has a multitude of benefits for your skin. It contains polyphenols, which are known for their anti-aging properties. Polyphenols can reduce signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin texture, and skin discoloration.
Apples contain Vitamin C, another antioxidant that is great for your skin. Vitamin C is one of the most researched ingredients in skincare. It’s been found to prevent signs of aging, such as wrinkles and breaks in the skin’s surface.
3. An apple a day keeps the doctor away
Eating an apple a day can help to prevent acne breakouts. It can also help to keep your skin looking its best. Eating an apple a day can help to reduce the number of bacteria on your face. If you have acne-prone skin, it’s a good idea to keep the doctor away!
Eating an apple a day can also help to ensure good digestion. Digestion is a process where your body breaks down nutrients, such as vitamins A, B, C, and E, minerals, and proteins. Eating an apple a day can help to kickstart digestion, which can reduce dry skin and bumps on your face.
4. Which apple should you use?
There are a number of apples for your face. To get the most out of them, you’ll want to keep an eye out for the following:
– Red apples: Red apples are one of the most beneficial types of apples for your face. They contain the highest levels of Vitamin C, which can help your skin stay healthy. If you’re meal planning or trying to eat healthier, include plenty of red apples in your meals.
– Golden Delicious apples: Golden Delicious apples also contain loads of Vitamin C. They’re not as “punchy” as Red Apples but are a great alternative if you don’t enjoy Red Apples.
– Other apples: Other apples are also high in Vitamin C and have loads of other nutrients. Just make sure you have a variety to keep your skin healthy!
5. Final Words: Should You Eat Apples for Your Face?
When it comes to eating apples for your face, it depends on who you ask! Some people will say yes, and others will say no! Here’s the basic breakdown.
If you’re a type-A personality and like to plan your meals, then yes, you should eat apples for your face! They’re packed with antioxidants and other nutrients that will help your skin stay young and healthy!
If you’re the type of person who always wants to try the newest trend and then breaks out, then no, you shouldn’t eat apples for your face! They’re packed with loads of nutrients and antioxidants, but also bacteria and dirt! If you already have acne-prone or oily skin, you don’t need any extra bacteria on your face!
Eating apples for your face can be beneficial, but only if you’re the right type of person! Make sure you have the right clean, bacteria-free skin before you plan to eat apples for your face.
Eating apples is a great way to get loads of nutrients and antioxidants into your diet, but only if you have clean, bacteria-free skin! Keep in mind that an apple will leave behind bacteria and dirt, so you’re better off without it.